Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vacation Time

I just got back from Lake Tahoe this Monday, and it has been crazy. I will be continuing the 33 days and also blogging a little about Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. A friend of mine gave me the audio book, so I have been listening to it when I can. It is pretty motivating, so I will comment soon on all of it! As for the vacation, we kinda spent a little, but we had to sell some stuff to pay our mortgage anyway, so that helped with the vacation.
Some other news regarding buying stuff and losing it: During our girls birthday party, I was pushed in the pool with our digital camera and my cell phone in my pocket . I was a little upset, but what could I have done? That those things aren't worth anything anyway? Well, maybe a little. I am not mad about it, just another gadget we need to buy...eventually...again. Both seem to be broken, so we will be saving for one or maybe getting one for a present next Christmas... Anyhow I must get to bed, I have to get up early for work!! Speaking of work, I am kinda looking for a part time job to work after my existing one....God is always good.

No comments: